Our speaker Jan Powell will share on Our Glorious Inheritance.
“[The Father} has qualified you to share in the inheritance of the saints in light. He has delivered us from the domain of darkness and transferred us to the kingdom of His beloved Son, in whom we have redemption, the forgiveness of sins” – Colossians 1:12b-14
- Arrival at the camp is between 5:00 to 6:00 pm on Friday the 24th. Departure is noon on Sunday the 26th
- Registration is open from September 28th to 10:00 pm on Sunday, October 19th. There will be no registration after Oct. 19th.
- If you cancel your registration before the 19th you will receive a full refund. After the 19th there is no refund.
- You will receive an email soon after registration closes on Oct. 19th with all the retreat details (agenda, speaker notes, packing list, etc).
- Cost is $110 payable at the end of this registration form.
- The first 90 people registered are guaranteed a spot in the lodge if desired (Hotel style, 4 to a room). The dorms accommodate a large group to room together (up to 15) and you can make that your preference below if you would like. Great for a whole lifegroup!
- Your online registration and payment makes our job infinitely easier! If you feel you are in need of a scholarship and/or absolutely cannot register and pay online, you will need to make arrangements. If you are a part of MVC, please contact Katie Sherick at 970-391-2927. High Plains Harvest, contact Stephanie Hotaling at 970-556-0109, Windsor Community contact Laurie Schuett at 970-218-1960.